Hey there,
We are on jira cloud.
I am trying to create a custom field on a custom issue type that does include a default table to allow the user to get some assistance on what to write in this field.
The renderer has been set to "Wiki-Style Renderer" in the field configuration for said field. When I set a default value in the custom field -> "Contexts and default values", the default value is being ignored completely.
When I go to the edit issue type window, add the custom field, I am able to set a default value. It does not, however, allow for table creation. Even the WYSIWYG Editor does not allow for tables. Is there anything I am missing?
I have already tried using markdown / markup, but nothing works.
Attached a screenshot on how the editor looks like:

Do you have any ideas on what I could do here?