Hi everyone, I assume I have Jira administrator roles. I come up with 2 questions:
(1) I have searched in community and read through several Jira support and could not find a good and clear example/ demo of a company- managed project. Is there any available demo of a company managed project where we can see and understand how it should be organized vs team managed project ( I'm ok with this for now).
Basically, we are a small business with 3 teams: customer service, wet-lab, technical. Each team have subtly different workflow with common task (orders). I want to build-up better workflow to track the issues (which are customer orders including a bunch of samples): from customer service team (at order- task level) to wet-lab team (at sample-subtask level) and technical team (at sample-subtask level). Should I set up 3 different project for these 3 teams. The wet-lab, technical has some features that they only want to share within the team, not visible to other team.
(2) It seems that many talk about Jira software / Jira Service Management, we are considering Jira Work management. As I understand, JWM is included in Jira Software, should I switch to Software for more features( which might not be of need right now)
Thank you