Hi,
I am on Jira Server Automation.
I retrieved all versions for my project using REST api and result looks like what is shared in documentation page : https://docs.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/api/REST/7.6.1/#api/2/project-getProjectVersions
I now want to filter this down to ones which are overdue. ("overdue": true,) because I need to send an email of all overdue versions, their name and release date for folks to take action.
Going through documentation, I think response is a list and can be accessed thru {{webhookresponses.body}} but I cant figure out how to filter this list.
@Bill Sheboy in this thread said: "if there is a specific one you need, such as by name filtering...Unfortunately smart value, list filtering does not work yet for Data Center/Server. You could use the match() function with a regular expression if you extract from the correct level in the response."
So trying to understand if what I am trying is possible, if so, any guidance is greatly appreciated. I havent made any progress in the if block conditions I tried so far.
Response from API call looks like in documentation. Thanks!!