Hello Community! đź‘‹
We’re looking at the categorisation of template library for Jira Cloud Automation. We want to understand HOW YOU group templates and what you would name those groups.
What’s involved in the research:
Engage in an unmoderated card sort that will take 10-15 minutes (all responses are anonymous).
You'll be tasked with dragging and dropping templates into groups and naming them
Your response will help us organize the templates for Jira Cloud Automation.
Interested in taking part? Follow this link to get started: https://toew634u.optimalworkshop.com/optimalsort/vj3f2jy0
If you have any other questions at all, feel free to reply to this post or email me directly on svasudevan2@atlassian.com. We look forward to seeing your responses!
Cheers,
Swaetha Vasudevan
⚡️ Automation
I had fun doing this one. It took me way longer then 15 minutes but that's only because I really had to debate with myself as to where I put specific cardsÂ
Thanks for taking the extra time to complete it @Dan.Tombs 🙌 glad you had fun doing it!Â
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.