I'm trying to setup 2FA on my bitbucket account, however I'm not receiving the confirmation email after scanning the QR code and successfully submitting the authentication code, please assist!
Hello @Andrey Vorobyov and welcome to the Community!
I checked internally for the email address you used to post this question, and it's not in any of our suppression lists, meaning that there's no blocking for that email from Atlassian side. Also, I confirmed from the logs that recent Bitbucket emails were successfully delivered.
In this case, as sometime the email might be wrongly classified as Spam, I would suggest double-checking the Spam/Junk folder for the 2FA verification email. The email sender should be notifications-noreply@bitbucket.org with the title "[Bitbucket] Finish enabling two-step verification"
Thank you, @Andrey Vorobyov !
Patrik S
Does not work. Neither old address nor new one - andrey.bitbucket@corsound.ai
Nothing in spam
Need help.
Hey @Andrey Vorobyov ,
Checking internally I see your bitbucket account is already with 2FA enabled, so I assume you were able to get the verification email. Let us know in case you have any questions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.