I'm following the guide here so that a comment can be added to linked issues when parent issue is transitioned, but my linked issues are not updating.
I have Project A with issue type "Test". The status "Done" has a transition screen that requires the user to add a linked issue (works fine in Behaviors), now after transition, the post-function doesn't add a comment to any linked issues via "relates to". I have scriptrunner version 7.9.0.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Add Post-Function "Adds a comment to linked issues when this issue is transitioned"
- Leave Conditions blank, set Issue Link Type to "relates to", create comment "This bug was tested in $issue"
- Set Post-Function to run first
- Under Project A, create issue type "Test" and transition to Done
- A transition screen pops up requiring user to add a linked issue. Must add via "relates to". The linked issue must be under Project B as issue type "Bug".
- Complete "Test" transition to status "Done"
Expected Results:
- Issue "Bug" has an added comment and is linked to issue "Test"
Actual Results:
- Issue "Bug" has no comments, but is linked to issue "Test"