I have a Scriptrunner query on a project that is synced and shared with everyone and is used on a board. For the user that created it this works fine. Other users can see the correct results when opening the scriptrunner query on the project but the synced filter used on the board returns incomplete results.
- The project uses a permission scheme that causes issues to be visible only to the reporter and assignee.
- atlassian-addons-project-access has all permissions in the permission scheme.
- The synced query contain the search results that are visible to the user that created it. This means that when another user views the synced query it complains that some issues named in the query don't exist.
I thought the queries ran as the plugin user but this result suggests otherwise. Can I get the query to run in a way that either captures all results or results that apply to the user viewing the board?