This is for the OnDemand product...
We have several projects for the purposes of maintaining separate SVN repositories, but we manage all our tasks in one JIRA proejct. I'm trying to have the team start using Smart Commit, but having trouble.
We get the following error as an email after making the commit:
Error processing CORE-70 #Comment Made some changes and did some stuff.
FishEye was unable to comment on the issue CORE-70. There is no mapped project "CORE" for repository "REST".
When I click on the link in the email regarding how to create the proper applicaiton links, it takes me to some help pages that look like they're probably the on-premise versions of the products...or at least I can't find those admin pages in OnDemand.
I found the "Manage Project Links" area of the OnDemand page. I've tried creating links both from CORE to REST and from REST to CORE, but still get the same error.
Thanks in advance!