Hi, everyone
I have configrated much settings in one project, which spent lots of time.
If I creat a new site, I want to apply the same configrations, such as issue type, workflow, screen, field, and the scheme of these content.
How can I do?
Hi @靳光光
It is possible to migrate your configuration from one site to another without the use of an addon.
Here is a link to the Atlassian documentation on that matter : https://support.atlassian.com/migration/docs/perform-a-cloud-to-cloud-migration-for-jira/
Keep in mind however that this method might migrate more data than you first intended.
Hi @靳光光 ,
Configuration Manager for Jira (CMJ) Cloud allows you to deploy a configuration from one Jira Cloud site to another.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211611/configuration-manager-for-jira-cmj?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
must through the app?
Can I make it by myself through the jira settings?
You might also want to check out the Revyz Backup and Restore app in the Marketplace:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1228694/revyz-backup-restore?tab=overview&hosting=cloud
Thank you very much.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.