Hello everyone!
My name is Sandra, I am new to the Atlassian Community and University club but not to using JIRA. In fact, as a Senior Business Analyst & Quality Assurance Software Tester, I've always been a user of JIRA, whether it was creating and managing issuetypes such as Epic, Story, Bug etc.
In 2021 I used that experience and background knowledge to get buy-in from my then director, "Mike" to migrate from managing 13 Excel workbooks to managing our requirements in JIRA and Confluence workspace as our requirements documentation and collaboration tool, leaving SharePoint behind. I also got buy-in to procure custom charts app from Old Street Solutions to buildout the project Dashboard and JQL. I’ve granted user permissions, bulk change functions, imported those 13 workbooks, even training. JIRA could really improve upon the default apps & gadgets.
Today, I plan to build upon those skills even more so, I just purchased the Atlassian Cloud Organization Admin certification/exam. It's only $100 for ACP-520 with 90 days to take the exam. Limited-time introductory price!
Here’s the link Atlassian Cloud Organization Admin Certification : Atlassian
Questions:
- Who's joining me on this journey?
- Are you already certified as a JIRA Admin?
- What are the exams like?
Nice to meet you!
Sandra