Hi People,
I am trying (unsuccessfully of course!) to find a JQL that will return me a Portfolio Parent ticket that is OPEN, but only when all of its immediate children are all done. This is useful as I can then chase the Parent Owner to see if we can mark it done. Sounds reasonable I hope.
Unfortunately, I seem unable to exclude it from finding the Portfolio Parent that is open with done Children without it also listing those with open children at the same time.
example:
Portfolio Parent issuetype is "Status = "In Progress" and it has 10 x Portfolio Children issuetypes.
When all of the 10 Portfolio children issuestypes are in "Status = Done", I want my filter to return Portfolio Parent.
But I do not want to see Portfolio Parent returned if only 9 of my Children are Done and 1 is still Open...
Any ideas?
When