Im looking to log time against all issues before completed and not in the analysis or blocked stage. I want it to log the time in a days/hours/mins format and start as soon as the issue is transitioned. Can someone help me with the rest of the automation rule?
Hi @Elise ,
What exactly is the issue / problem with what you already have? What exactly is not working ?
Best regards,
Kris
I need the time spent portion. And I want it to log the time once it transitions not from the date of creation.
If you want a fixed time logged, then your automation rule looks correct to me.
But i'm thinking you don't want a fixed amount of time logged? Are you looking to log the time that has passed between 2 transitions? Or something else ?
Hi Kris,
Im looking to log the time that has passed between 2 transitions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.