We are working with Jira to Salesforce integration. The comments are coming fine but formatting not. Has anyone addressed this issue before? We are not using any marketplace plugins or not intending to. Thanks in advance community!
Hi @Shashi Matha
I recommend reviewing the documentation for the integration tool and contacting that tool's vendor to learn what is possible.
From the Jira side, you may be able to preserve some formatting with plain text or HTML, however the markup Jira uses (such as for user mentions) may not will not be compatible.
Kind regards,Bill
Thanks @Bill Sheboy - I was looking to see if anyone has done this and have recommendations for the jira side of things.
Understood, and I still recommend asking the vendor as often marketplace vendors have examples of use cases for products like Jira.
I agree. Hope they share something for DIY folks like me 😀
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.