Hi
Currently, we have installed Jira 8.20.22 on linux 8.5.
We are planning for upgrading to linux 8.8. I would like to know if Jira(8.20.22) and Linux (8.8) would be compatible. Please advise.
Thanks
Shashi
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Currently, the highest version of Linux is 6.something, so I think you're looking at something else when you say "Linux 8", probably the distribution version (Ubuntu for example is on 22.something, and the machine I'm using is on Kali 2023.1 built over Linux 6.1)
Jira will work on anything that can run a Java virtual machine of the right version - see https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/supported-platforms-938846830.html for the supported Java versions.
Sorry, I should have more specific. It is RHEL 8.8 I meant by Linux.
Please confirm if Jira 8.20.22 is compatible with RHEL 8.8
Please read the third paragraph I wrote.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.