Anyone know when a compatible JCMA version for Jira Software 9.9.0 will be released? I can't open a support ticket because we are waiting on a new cloud environment and don't have any valid URLs.
Hello @Lilian
Have you read somewhere that the latest JCMA (1.9.3) is specifically incompatible with Jira Software 9.9.0? Unless there is a specific call out in the 9.9.0 release notes then the latest JCMA is probably compatible. I'm checking with Atlassian for confirmation.
@Lilian
An Atlassian team member has confirmed that JCMA 1.9.3 is compatible with JS 9.9.0.
Hi Trudy, my apologies, I was out of office yesterday.
According to what we're seeing, JCMA 1.9.3 is not compatible with JS 9.9.0
Is there something else we need to do?
Thanks so much!
Are you using a Server license or a Data Center license?
The Atlassian team members I queried said it was compatible. I have shared with them the screen image you provided and am waiting for a response.
If you still have a valid support contract, you may want to open a support case directly with Atlassian. There is a Migration category you can choose for the first prompt.
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.