In my change workflow I have a verification state which upon approval the issue is moved to Closed. When the verification state is inactive for a period of time (48 hours) I need for a reminder to be sent to the verifier that they should expedite approval of the ticket.
Hi @Vincent Ivory,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Check out this rule in the automation library, you can use that as a template for the one you are looking to create. Basically you create a scheduled one that looks at updated date and in the verification status and if so, then notify the verifier that the issue needs to be actioned on.
Thank you! Much appreciated!
Hi Mikael, I get the following error when trying to publish the automation: Thanks!
Because you are setting it up as a scheduled rule you also have to check the box for "Run a JQL..." just as in the example I linked to:
And you can add your conditions to the JQL instead of having separate components for it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.