Google Analytics scripts are running in Chrome but the script initiator is not calling the /collect API when I am using google analytics in the Jira custom plugin in the Chrome browser. However, it works properly and /collect API is getting called in Firefox and Safari. When I am testing in my local ( Outside the Plugin ) API is getting called in Chrome browser as well. So what is the actual issue? Why /collect API is not getting called in the Jira custom plugin in the "Chrome browser" whereas, in Firefox and Safari, it is working? What things I need to change in my code or Chrome setting so that /collect API will get called by the script initiator?
When I added the "Google Analytics Debugger" extension in my Chrome Get the idea that the cookie was not found. and get me the error like:
Processing commands (1)
Processing data layer push: {event: "gtm.scrollDepth", gtm.scrollThreshold: 90, gtm.scrollUnits: "percent", gtm.scrollDirection: "vertical", gtm.triggers: "5"}
Processing GTAG command: ["event", "scroll", {percent_scrolled: 90, send_to: "G-XXXXXXXXXX"}]
Generated new client id: 56848XXXX.168596XXXX
No session cookie found. Generating fresh session object.
Event processing aborted during storage.