I can't move the issue to complete, when I try to move it down I get an error
"Linked issues and sub-tasks of these issue types: Sub-task should be in these statuses: Done"
But when i checked all the subtasks closed.
can you please help on this.
Hi @Vijay dumpala ,could it be that there are subtasks that you can't view due to you using a filter that excludes these subtask?Cheers,Peter
Hi Peter,
I checked the filters, all subtasks are closed.
am the Jira admin.
Thanks,
Vijay
Could it be that they are in a Done state that is not mapped to the last Column on your board?
This doesn't read to me like an oob message. This smells like a custom workflow validator, so I'd say you might want to check what's in the workflow to figure out how the validator works, it likely is either wrongly configured, or the message is wrong.
After all, it does mention sub-tasks, even though you're trying to move a sub-task, and sub-tasks cannot have sub-tasks, ergo, a custom validator.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.