We just migrated from Jira Server/DC to Jira Cloud and now using Structure Cloud. We previously had a column with a formula that checks the status of the linked issues using "issuelinks" variable. That's appears to not be available in Structure Cloud.
Any suggestion on how to get linked issues' status?
The use case is this. I have a list of "Features" in the structure. These features have linked issues. For each feature, I want to know if there's a linked issue of a particular type. I also want to know the status of that linked issue.
In Jira Server/Structure, this was achieved using something like:
IF ( issuelinks.FILTER($.type = 'Stories' AND $.source = this AND $.destination.issuetype = 'Impact Assessment').SIZE() > 0 ;
WITH impact_assessment_status = issuelinks.FILTER($.type = 'Stories' AND $.source = this AND $.destination.issuetype = 'Impact Assessment').MAP($.destination.status) :
...
)
In Jira Cloud/Structure, neither issuelinks or this are available. What can I use instead?