Hi All
Due to work reasons, we need to share a certain space with other colleagues, but I hope that he can only view a certain issuetype (such as task). He does not have the permission to view other issue types. How can I do this
Hi @arno ,
You can configure the Issue Security.
Please refer to the below link.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/configure-issue-security-schemes/
Hi @Manoj Kumar Gangwar
thank you for your reply
This doesn't solve my problem. What I want to achieve is that the user can see the task type problem, but not the story type problem, and I need to hide part of the problem type issue from him
This is not something available out of the box in Jira, but it can be accomplished using ScriptRunner - more specifically using the Behaviours module.
A how to is available in the app documentation
Thank you for your reply
I followed the documentation and could limit the number of issue types the user could choose when creating, but I couldn't restrict the user from seeing other types of issue types
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.