Note: This was all working fine yesterday.
I have three different machines that connect to bitbucket and on all of them I am unable to git pull/push.
On each of them, I get the following:
An unexpected error occurred
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
I've done the instructions on all machines from https://bitbucket.org/blog/ssh-host-key-changes.
On all of them I get the correct response from Bitbucket
~/.ssh $ ssh git@bitbucket.org host_key_info
You are using host key with fingerprint:
ecdsa-sha2-nistp256 SHA256:FC73VB6C4OQLSCrjEayhMp9UMxS97caD/Yyi2bhW/J0
See https://bitbucket.org/blog/ssh-host-key-changes for more details.
I thought maybe it was my access keys, so, I tried `ssh -T git@bitbucket.org` (from https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/set-up-personal-ssh-keys-on-linux/) on all of my machines and they all return
~/.ssh $ ssh -T git@bitbucket.org
authenticated via ssh key.
You can use git to connect to Bitbucket. Shell access is disabled
The status page doesn't indicate anything is down, so, I'm confused.