Hi,
We'd like to use the Zephyr add-on together with Jira-Agile. While Zephyr enables us to create the test cases, I'm having troubles with the Test Summary and Reporting side in our Agile environment. While I can link Test Cases to Stories, the summary/reporting by sprint seems quite difficult.
How can I create a report which shows how many Test Cases are covering each user story and what their current/latest execution status is? This will help me determine which story is not covered by tests yet or needs more testing effort. Can I filter this by sprint?
How can I creat a report/summary which shows which/how many Test Cases are in the current sprint, based on the stories in the current sprint? This will help me oversee the work by sprint.
Given that we have >100s Test Cases, how can I easly create a Test Cycle based on the stories of the current iteration? Can I filter the Test Cases by sprint?
Can I create Test Cycles by Sprint and another parameter (e.g. component, team)? Having only one level of grouping makes it very difficult to create meaningful cycles as we have multiple teams working in every sprint. Ideally I would like to have a Test Cycle by Team for each Sprint, whereby the Sprint is the parameter from Jira-Agile. I find Version in an Agile environment not very useful.
How can I create a report to show which of the Test Cases are currently not linked to a story or requirement? This willl help me catch any tests which are not currently linked.
I know these are a lot of questions, however I was hoping that Zephyr will help me manage these aspects and at the moment I don't seem to be able to do any of these.
Thanks for any help.
Cheers,
Tom