How to create a branch with Permissions throught bitbucket API
Hi @sidhant and welcome to the community!
If you want to create a branch, you can use the following API endpoint:
If you want to create a branch restriction for a certain branch, you can use the following API endpoint:
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
Kind regards,Theodora
Hi @Theodora Boudale thanks for the reply,I am trying to create a branch with certain permissions.I'm using the above the API endpoint you mentioned to create a branch. But is there any endpoint through which I can create the branch as well as set some permissions to the created branch
Hi @sidhant,
You can't do both operations with one API call. The API endpoints for creating a branch and for creating a branch restriction are different. You need to use the respective endpoint for each operation.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.