We're currently evaluating Atlassian's OnDemand solutions, and it has mostly been a positive experience. I really though we were home free until I realized that our testers are using Zephyr for Jira extensively, in our current on premises version of Jira.
There's a lot of documentation on the three different Zephyr versions, and how the one we use isn't supported in Jira OnDemand. There are also a lot of questions about when Zephyr for Jira will be supported in Jira OnDemand, though I have not yet seen a good answer.
But my question, which I have not seen before, is this: knowing that Zephyr for Jira is not an option for Jira OnDemand, is it possible to move all the Zephyr data created in our on-premises version of Jira with Zephyr for Jira, to Zephyr Enterprise, or would we have to recreate all our test cases manually?
Just to be clear, we don't really want to move to Zephyr Enterprise, it just seems to be the only option. I must say this discovery is a big disappointment, and it's likely to be the one thing preventing our planned cloud move from happening.