The log should include information about commits/pull requests/branches/number of commits by users and other such activities.
Hi Snehil,
This feature is not natively supported in Bitbucket - however, I have raised a feature request on your behalf with our development team. With consideration of our feature implementation policies - please feel free to "Watch" this ticket to receive future updates related to it and "Vote" for it to improve its visiblity with regard to customer demand:
In the interim, there are add-ons such as AwesomeGraphs for Bitbucket Cloud that can show this data visually - I would recommend trying this:
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
Thanks Ben. I would like to know if this can be achieved by log commands in git
Hi @Snehil Kumar
Pull requests are performed purely through the UI, the data is not shown in GIT as GIT doesn't know what a PR is, you can gather information using our pull request API:
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/bitbucket/rest/api-group-pullrequests/#api-repositories-workspace-repo-slug-pullrequests-get
GIT commands are a bit limited in scope for showing stats, however, you could perform some of these as an example - I would recommend reading through GIT documentation for more insight:
// Total commits by author since a certain dategit shortlog -s -n --all --since 2022-01-01// Total commits by author - all timegit shortlog -s -n --all// Total commits per branchgit rev-list --count <branch-name>
git rev-list --count <branch-name>
Thanks Ben. Appreciate it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.