I suddenly lost access to all of the company's repositories from the command line.
In the browser, I have access to all repositories.
But any action from the command line results in the response: "the requested repository either does not exist or you do not have access. if you believe this repository exists and you have access, make sure you're authenticated."
I have set up SSH key in my profile for access to repo from command line
The SSH key has not been changed.
SSH auth is successfull:
ssh -T git@bitbucket.org
authenticated via ssh key.
You can use git to connect to Bitbucket. Shell access is disabled
On Friday, I could work with the repositories from the command line, but today I cannot.
Now I have to switch all repositories to HTTPS authorization and change the origin everywhere, but it is inconvenient and time-consuming, and requires authentication and an application password for each repository in PHPStorm and in command line