I really like Bonfire and the ability to quickly create bugs and attach them an existing issue. One thing that I keep getting asked is to automatically put the URL in the comment along with the screen shot and browser information. The only that shows up in the comment is the User Agent information. I have to tell our users to manually copy/paste the URL. When creating a new issue, the included client information is perfect.
I read this ticket with great hopes becuase it sounds like what I need. Unfortunately, Jira said the URL is included, but that just isn't so, as you can see below by the test screen shot I attached to an issue.
Can anyone tell me how to get the URL and other client info in the comments when a bonfire screen shot is attached to an existing issue?
!bonfire-screenshot-20130322-092533-787.png|thumbnail!
test what gets attached
*User Agent:* Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_7_5) AppleWebKit/537.22 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/25.0.1364.172 Safari/537.22