Hi, Community.
There is an SW repo on Bitbucket. I used it previously (a couple of years ago). I was able to see the issue tracker and post new issues from my Bitbucket account.
Now I returned to this repo because I found a problem and I wish to report it. The issue tracker is not accessible anymore though I'm able to see the repo itself and pull requests and there is activity.
As I understand - I need to request access to the repo and its issue tracker from the repo owner but I can't understand how to request access there. I checked everything in UI and found nothing neither a way to send a message to the repo owner nor any UI controls to request access. Checked the documentation - also, nothing is there.
Could somebody explain how to request access to a bitbucket repo or contact the repo owner?
Thank you a lot in advance.