Dear Community Help!!!
I need to make JIRA do the following for me:
Each issue I register as a reporter, I initially assign to a person.
When this person performs his/her work, they re-assign the issue to a different person (already defined in the team), to test/decide/review/withdraw/accept. A new child record (task??) is created for the new person, to record the work done.
When that person completes what needs to be done, he/she re-assigns the issue to another person to review/accept etc. Again a new child record (task?) is created for the new person
This may happen as many times is needed until acceptance/withdrawal/closing.
At all times everyone can see all comments entered by all people collaborating in the issue.
At at all times it is visible by everyone what work has been done on the issue and how many reassignments have occured up to now.
How can these manual re-assignments work in JIRA?
Thanks !