I can see a deleted issue in Jira filter. Is this a bug? When I click its key, it will turn to the second picture view.
Hi @Jason Liu ,
Sometimes it happens due to the sync issue. Once you will perform the Re-indexing then it will be resolved. You can try to perform the project level re-indexing and then check. Else Instance level re-indexing will fix it.
Hello @Jason Liu ,
I hope you are doing well!!
This kind of behaviour appears when you need to perform the Jira full-lock reindexing.
Note: It is always recommend to perform Jira full-lock reindexing on non-working hours.
Regards,Mayur
Hi Manoj, I tried project re-indexing but it shows 100% complete for hours and it won't show fully completion. Do you know why it happens? @Manoj Kumar Gangwar
I'm not sure if I should wait for more than 5 or 10 hours.
The process keep working until you have the acknowledge button from what I have been able to observe. It could be due to a large volume of issues in the project.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.