Hi All,
I have a requirement to get all the repositories along with their project names, so far I haven't got any API that would give me that information.
I am using the Cloud platform and require API or any near solution to that.
So far, I have tried the following API but didn't get the repos in that project, only got the project information :
Hi Kompal,
short answer: yes we do
You can make use of the 'List workspace repositories' API endpoint [1].
It's a paginated API so make sure you iterate through all pages to fetch all repos.
The response repo object contains project information as well under the `project` field.
Hope that helps.
Best, Ulrich
// Izymes
[1] https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/bitbucket/rest/api-group-repositories/#api-repositories-workspace-get
@kompal.sithta ,
You can refer this
Access to repository data
Any access to /2.0/repositories/* such as:
List a user or team's repositories (/2.0/repositories/{workspace})
List all repositories on Bitbucket (/2.0/repositories)
List a repository's commits (/2.0/repositories/{workspace}/{slug}/commits)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.