In my JIRADC plattform I have to add for every issue a "Project end date". I would like that each assignee of issue receives and automatic notification saying your project end date is reached. Please update your "issue". Is that possible? I couldn't find any option.
Hi Carolina - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Where are you storing the "Project end date" and how is it related to the individual issues?
Hi @Carolina Halbwachs
If I were you, I'd try this before going to Jira Automation:
HTH,
Kel
Hi John, thank you for your answer! Every individual issue has an end date. You can find it on the right side.
Gotcha - that's much easier then. You could approach it a couple of ways - add-ons would be best - either ScriptRunner or Automation for Jira. I do not use ScriptRunner but for an automation rule, you can create a Scheduled Trigger rule that runs nightly and includes a JQL query to identify the issues related to the Project End Date.
You might also be able to write the same query and save it as a Filter and then create a Subscription for the filter.
Hi John, I tried it already but when I enter projectduedate it gives me following mistake... Any idea what I am doing wrong? I am fairly new to this and I ran out of options
Thank youuuu!! Very very helpful
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.