In my account I set my avatar to "only my team can see it", yet here in the forum it is displayed even to not logged in users. How can this be?
Hi @Chris
I believe the forum matches the avatar on the email, and the avatar might not be private, as opposed to your full name. In doubt, I'd contact Atlassian directly.
Thanks, will do.
We are aware of this problem. While our Identity site will allow you to manage the privacy of your avatar through https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/profile-and-visibility
At the present time our Community site cannot correctly honor this privacy restriction. We have an internal ticket open on this topic and I will share this report with that team. Please note that our other Atlassian Cloud products, such as Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Trello, etc will restrict the visibility of your avatar to your organization if you choose do to so.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.