The Boards dropdown (in the Project Sidebar) is not present, so there is no direct access to the project's board from the project.
I imported a Jira Business Project (Project X) into our Jira Server instance (using Project Configurator), then created a board based on the project (Board X), but the boards dropdown does not appear in the project sidebar.
I have verified that
- the filter used for Board X returns tickets for Project X
- the filter shares include all Project X Users as editors
- I can see the tickets for Project X
- I can see the Board X (with Project X tickets), just not linked from the project sidebar
- the board that existed in the cloud instance was linked to the project (via the Boards dropdown in the project sidebar)
As a workaround, I have created a Project Link, but I am at a loss as to why the boards link isn't being shown.