HI Bitbucket Team,
I want to get the pipeline configurations for the repository I created. I am trying to use the pipeline_config REST API endpoint. I have provided all the parameters correctly, but I am getting errors as shown below -
The Rest call -
Here Workspace - prabirws and Repository - prabirproject both are valid. I can confirm this with the below call -
G'day @Prabir Kumar Biswas
This error typically happens if no pipelines are enabled on the repository, so can you verify that the pipeline has been enabled on that specific repository?
You can do so by navigating to repository setting > pipeline > settings, and if not, please enable it first and let me know if that works.
Thanks,Syahrul
@Syahrul there is issue if you enable pipelines via API (https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/bitbucket/rest/api-group-pipelines/#api-repositories-workspace-repo-slug-pipelines-config-put) you can use other elements (ie.: environments) via API but you'd still need to click over UI to see those in UI. Is that known issue?
Hey @Mateusz Kyc
Can you create a new community thread? We can look into it, as it's a different issue from this original post.
Regards,Syahrul
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.