Hi,
I'm looking to automate creating a new issue on project 2, when project 1 is transitioned to a given status. I appear to have done this part as it works as I want it to. However, part of the automation is to send an email to advise project 2 that the task has been created and this isnt working as i'd hoped.
Having reviewed other posts on here, I found the user of the "trigger" smart value but believe this will reference project 1 when i want it to quote the issue key and summary for project 2. . Can anyone advise what i need to use?
Also in future, I would like to look at replacing the email with a comment in jira instead where I would tag the team/users? I assume I would use the "comment on issue" instead and in the comment tag the user(s). Again, how would i ensure that this was added to project 2?

Thanks in advance