I am importing a complete CSV export of another Asset system into Jira Data Center Assets.
There are various fields holding serial numbers, models, etc. Among those fields is a field called "Category" that groups the assets into sub-sets like "Laptop", "Monitor", and "Mobile Phone".
I have created a large Object Schema with an object type related to each of these categories.
To test the import I have a CSV Import configuration that has an Object Type Mapping for "Laptop". All fields map properly, but it imports ALL objects (rows) in the CSV to the Laptop Object Type. I have the "Filter data source by AQL" field set to Category = "Laptop", which seems to be valid AQL according to the docs, but it doesn't filter the CSV at all.
Can I filter these imported assets to multiple Object type mappings based on a column of my CSV? If so, what am I misunderstanding here?