How to find a repository on bitbucket ?I want to find the repository by keywords: WPF C# master detailOn github I enter "WPF C# master detail".I get a list of repositories.How do I do the same search on bitbucket ?
Hi @Ivan Welcome to the community!This described on the Bitbucket Search documentation page in the "Search scopes" paragraph:
To search in public repositories that aren't associated to any accounts you have access to, go to that repository and search there.
There are a couple of options available to achieve a similar result:
- First the Overview page (https://bitbucket.org/dashboard/overview) will populate with repositories that you have contributed and accessed overtime
- The Explore page (https://bitbucket.org/repo/all) has been created for the purpose of searching for new repositories
- Google search can help as well. These are in the end public repositories and, as such, are indexed in Google. By adding the "site: https://bitbucket.org" string to your search, you'll be able to find public repositories.Hope it will help you!Regards,Sushant Verma
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.