I added a person to our jira site and when they go to sign in, they get the below error. I removed some identifying information from the error. These became generic messages within the [].
The site listed is not my Jira site. So I do not understand how they are blocking this user from joining. And I cannot use a a different email address. Any ideals how I can get my user in? It seems organization can block my users.
It is worth noting that they get the below error when going to the site up link, when going to the site directly, and even when going to the main atlassian website and trying to sign in.
Error:
AADSTS50105: Your administrator has configured the application [Other company Site Name] to block users unless
they are specifically granted (assigned') access to the application. The signed in
user [name@domain.com] is blocked because they are not a direct member of a
group with access, nor had access directly assigned by an administrator. Please
contact your administrator to assign access to this application.