In Jira automation, I have an issue that triggers an automation and that duplicates another issue. My automation creates a new issue. I want this new issue to duplicates not only the issue that has triggered its creation but also the issue duplicated by this issue that has triggered the creation.
Typically I have PI-42 that duplicates Prog-42
When PI-42 transitioned from one state to another, then an automation is launched. It create Dev-42. I want to link Dev-42 to Pi-42 and states it duplicates it. I also want to link Dev-42 to Prog-42 and states it duplicates it.
The first one is easy to do, I just have to link my issue to the most recently created issue and chose "is duplicated by".
The second should be easy using the additional information for linked issues except that I do not find the smart value that gives me the id of the {{linkedIssues({{issue.key}}, "is duplicated by")}}.
Has someone the answer?
Thanks