Hi
Please run garbage collection on our repository (sa********23)
Could you execute it at 00:00 GMT?
I'm opening this request because since I can't create a support case for them to execute it.
Thanks, best regards
Hi @Héctor Fenoll Malonda
The community can't do any such work on your BB instance. Are you on a free BB plan and you can't raise a support request https://support.atlassian.com/contact/?
And I can see that you have created already in the past similar posts in this community.
Exactly, I have a free BB, and they told me to post it in the community
Hi @Héctor Fenoll Malonda,
I ran a git gc for your repository and its size has been reduced.
Please feel free to let me know if you need anything further.
Kind regards,Theodora
Hi,
Could you re-execute it at 00:00 GMT?Thanks, best regards
Hi Héctor,
I'm afraid that I am not available at 00:00 GMT.
I ran a git gc for your repo now though, and its size has been reduced.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.