My team was working on Trello before and recently have switched over to Jira as a mandate from our company. We are a videography and design team with several different clients and each client has their own Jira Project where we manage our tasks and track time etc.
As the project manager, I want to know how I can see all of the tasks we have for the different clients in one timeline or Roadmap so I can avoid scheduling conflicts. We get new tasks briefed in daily as well as close tasks daily across all of the projects. This is different to the way a dev team would usually operate.
Is there maybe a more efficient way to track and manage our work? Like having all of our clients in one project?
Could someone maybe suggest how they would use Jira in this situation?
We have experimented with both Work Management Projects and Software Projects to see what the best fit will be but I can't wrap my head around what would be the best solution.
Thanks!