I need to check provided app password have needed permission do we have the proper way of doing it via APIs?
Hello @yashodperera ,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
App passwords were designed to be easily created and revoked, and I'm afraid currently it's not possible to review the permissions/scopes of an existing app password, neither in the UI nor via API. We already have a feature request to implement this functionality, which you can access with the link below :
I would suggest you to add your vote there, since this helps both developers and product managers to understand the interest. Also, make sure you add yourself as a watcher in case you want to receive first-hand updates from that ticket. Please note that all features are implemented with this policy in mind.
Thank you, @yashodperera !
Patrik S
@Patrik S Thank you for the detailed answer.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.