Hello!
I have a question: I want to create an automation:
"When an issue is created, automatically insert a specific checklist"
I would make a new issue type so that the issue is unique. but what's next? can someone help me? Thanks very much!
Hi @Tamara Tannenberger
Welcome to the community!
The answer to your question depends on what checklist app you are using. There are quite a few available in the marketplace, and each can handle this matter differently.
If by chance you are using Issue Checklist for Jira (either Free or Pro), you can simply create a checklist template and set it as default for select issue type in the chosen project.
Here's how to do it.
I hope this helps! Cheers!
Hi!
Thank you very much.
We are using Smart Checklist pro (for Jira).
Unfortunately, I don't know how the automation can be set up
Best,
Tamara
You might want to take a look at this documentation page then.
If this doesn't help, maybe @Olena Brazhko_TitanApps_ or someone else from their team will be able to assist you. Or you can just reach out to them via their support portal.
I hope you'll get this sorted out soon.
Cheers!
@Tamara Tannenberger You may also want to have a look at this page of documentation.
Hello @Tamara Tannenberger ,
I strongly recommend you check out our Multiple Checklist for Jira. With our app, you can create a checklists template which can be added automatically to your issues.For example, I have a Definition of Done template, which is a global template available for the whole instance. I can automate it so that it is being added in selected projects whenever an Epic or a Task is created:
You can also, use a JQL filter so that the checklist is being added, when the issue is updated to the required parameters:
Hope it helps! Please feel free to contact us here if you have any questions or need assistance I will be happy to help!Best regards,Ewa
Super good! thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.