Hi Community!
I'll like to check if there's any option to hide the Create button in a Company-Managed Kanban Board?
The reason I'm asking is because we currently have dozens of tickets in the backlog. Sometimes, our product owners, QA team, or business stakeholders may create a ticket using the Create shortcut button, and our engineers may have to spend time to dig through the backlog to bring the ticket to the board. If the ticket is a critical bug or blocker, I'll like to have the option to quickly bring it to the board (for visibility purposes more than anything else) without having to perform the extra step of searching and dragging the ticket to the board.
My suggestions:
- Hide the Create shortcut button in Kanban board

- Keep the buttons in the Backlog view - see screenshot for what I mean

Have anyone encountered this before? Any help is much appreciated!