Dear Atlassian Support,
I am writing to you with concerns regarding my private repositories on Bitbucket. I have been a Bitbucket user since around 2010. I had nearly 10 private repositories on this account, I can recall some names.
However, in recent years, I rarely logged in to Bitbucket, and when I did, I only needed some of those repositories.
My main concern is that after Atlassian's global upgrade of services, I cannot find my private repositories under that account. However, I am now confused as to why one of my accounts is locked at all without any notice that I could find in the relevant inbox.
As a long-time user of Bitbucket, I would appreciate any assistance you can offer in locating my private repositories. Please let me know if you require any further information from me to assist with your investigation.
Thank you for your attention to this matter.