I want to find issues based on field values "customer request type" (service desk).Works: "Customer Request Type" = empty!It does not work: "Customer Request Type" = 'Task'
Is there any way?Thank you.
This field isn't properly supported yet. A few of the Service Desk fields seem to be like this. Please see the reported bug – https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSD-1583
Workaround
Customer Request Type values follow the format of "key/lowercased-form-title-hyphenated", so it may be possible to guess.For example project key of "ITS":General Assistance = its/general-assistanceInfrastructure Support = its/infrastructure-supportTelecommunications / Telephones = its/telecommunications--telephones (notice the double hyphen on this one)I've also noticed that this value is determined when the form is FIRST created, and if you change the name of the form, it doesn't change the title. I've also seen some values that look like "req/its-request2" where it apparently added a number on the end to make it unique. I think that happened because I had two identically named forms when I first set up that project.Maybe that will help you reverse engineer things and get some queries working.
Customer Request Type values follow the format of "key/lowercased-form-title-hyphenated", so it may be possible to guess.For example project key of "ITS":
I've also noticed that this value is determined when the form is FIRST created, and if you change the name of the form, it doesn't change the title. I've also seen some values that look like "req/its-request2" where it apparently added a number on the end to make it unique. I think that happened because I had two identically named forms when I first set up that project.Maybe that will help you reverse engineer things and get some queries working.
What is type for this custom field?
It is a field created by service desk
CustomerRT.png
I failed to work.I hope that Atlassian solve it in a new version.
thanks.
Hello
Discovered this today, no need to guess.
In the table AO_54307E_VIEWPORTFORM, the value of KEY will hold the string that may be searched by.
Steve is correct, the spaces are frequently replaced by hyphen, however this may be one or more hyphens, and the 'CALL_TO_ACTION' field may or may not match the key.
The string format for the JQL is "<lower_case_project_key/key_from_AO_54307E_VIEWPORTFORM_table>"
This select help find all possible value for Customer Request Type
select distinct cfv.stringvalue, a.name from customfieldvalue cfv, AO_54307E_VIEWPORTFORM a, customfield bwhere b.id = cfv.customfield and b.cfname = 'Customer Request Type' and substr(cfv.stringvalue, 4) = a.key;
Well, I use the kind of request type generated from the portal...
Service Desk Request
Filter:
"Customer Request Type" = "One"
JIRA Service Desk, Version 3.6.4
f you want a free workaround do the following:
Create a custom field. (Call it something like 'Service Desk Request Type')
Create it as a Text Field (single line)
Now in your request type setup in your Service Desk, add the field into each of your request types.
Make the field 'Required' and 'Hidden' and pre populate it with the name of the request type.
This way each time a new ticket it logged, the Service Desk Request Type field will be stamped with the name of the request type for that ticket.
You will then be able to do JQL reporting/dashboards with this field.
Cheers
Phil
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.