Drop down setting-lists (right pane) in Dashboard page are garbled in Japanese locale.The Title of Dashboard are also garbled.
Please see the attached screenshot.
jira1.PNGjia2.PNG
It is only these two parts, no other problem.
I've seen this a few times. Could you work through the stuff in https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/jira-application-internationalisation-and-encoding-troubleshooting-203394762.html
I found we also had to clear out the Tomcat temporary directories after correcting one of the encoding settings as well to get it to work.
Thank you very much for your help.
I confirmed this page(JIRA Application internationalisation and encoding troubleshooting) and tried each resolution. I’m sure the same encoding(UTF8) is used.
but, There is still garbled problem.
I also found 'user.language : en' from "/opt/atlassian/jira/logs/catalina.out". I don't know how to setting.
That shouldn't matter, it's the Tomcat language and JIRA doesn't use it.
I'm afraid I'm stuck - the troubleshooting page I've referred to always fixes it for me. I think you need to raise this with Atlassian Support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.