Hi,
I'd like to find all issues that have more than one 'Implements' issueLinkType linked to them.For example,
Is it possible with some JQL magic?
Many thanks,élax.
Hey @Eric Lax
You can't do that without an additional plugin.
I would recommend that you look into ScriptRunner (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/6820/scriptrunner-for-jira?tab=overview&hosting=datacenter)
If you get ScriptRunner, you can do the following command:"issueFunction in hasLinks([link name], [number of links])"
I hope this helps!
Hi @Ditte Simard
Thank you so much for your answer.
I'll definitely give a try to your proposal on ScriptRunner.
Sorry about my delay.
I'm editing my last comment. I used the following command directly on Jira "search for issues",project = "MSE Toolchain Service Desk" AND issueFunction in hasLinks (implements, "+2")
and I'm getting some results. I'll analyse them.
thanTs for your help,élax.
Btw, do you know how to do something similar but for finding out duplicated values for a particular custom field?
Meaning, how to run a query analysing CustomFiled-X for all Issues and showing a list of that Fields' value or Issue IDs.
Thank you for your help,élax.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.