Hi,
when I click on SLAs in the Project Settings and then on Calendar, the Calendar Settings window does not open. In the Firefox browser console I see an "Uncaught TypeError" error message.
Uncaught TypeError: b.a is undefinedrender https://jira.companydomain.example/s/523cd976ac5919697d59133365232ef5-T/-9l6r29/802001/12a4f536ecb3d848c8e3bb4042f4bc77/a637b9096d55932171e265a96689939b/_/download/contextbatch/js/com.atlassian.servicedesk.frontend-webpack-plugin:71,jira.project.sidebar,-_super,-atl.admin,-sd.project.sidebar.content,-jira.project.sidebar,-jira.admin.conf,-sd.project.admin,-jira.global,-com.atlassian.jira.projects.sidebar.init/batch.js?agile_global_admin_condition=true&jag=true&jaguser=true&locale=en-US:310_respectCalChanged https://jira.companydomain.example/s/523cd976ac5919697d59133365232ef5-T/-9l6r29/802001/12a4f536ecb3d848c8e3bb4042f4bc77/a637b9096d55932171e265a96689939b/_/download/contextbatch/js/com.atlassian.servicedesk.frontend-webpack-plugin:71,jira.project.sidebar,-_super,-atl.admin,-sd.project.sidebar.content,-jira.project.sidebar,-jira.admin.conf,-sd.project.admin,-jira.global,-com.atlassian.jira.projects.sidebar.init/batch.js?agile_global_admin_condition=true&jag=true&jaguser=true&locale=en-US:310x https://jira.companydomain.example/s/7cd7d28a56f5f40534b1c62a47a3b5ca-CDN/-9l6r29/802001/12a4f536ecb3d848c8e3bb4042f4bc77/d73f0024c4f0aefac7ab1e8af8ff73f5/_/download/contextbatch/js/_super/batch.js?locale=en-US:695trigger https://jira.companydomain.example/s/7cd7d28a56f5f40534b1c62a47a3b5ca-CDN/-9l6r29/802001/12a4f536ecb3d848c8e3bb4042f4bc77/d73f0024c4f0aefac7ab1e8af8ff73f5/_/download/contextbatch/js/_super/batch.js?locale=en-US:693set https://jira.companydomain.example/s/7cd7d28a56f5f40534b1c62a47a3b5ca-CDN/-9l6r29/802001/12a4f536ecb3d848c8e3bb4042f4bc77/d73f0024c4f0aefac7ab1e8af8ff73f5/_/download/contextbatch/js/_super/batch.js?locale=en-US:698set https://jira.companydomain.example/s/73e8585bc763c340fb1593c3d311076e-CDN/-9l6r29/802001/12a4f536ecb3d848c8e3bb4042f4bc77/9ddf09f9c6da954d39cdfe1c09f5d75c/_/download/contextbatch/js/sd.project.admin,jira.admin.conf,atl.admin,jira.project.sidebar,jira.global,jira.admin,com.atlassian.jira.projects.sidebar.init,-_super/batch.js?agile_global_admin_condition=true&jag=true&jaguser=true&locale=en-US:30c https://jira.companydomain.example/s/73e8585bc763c340fb1593c3d311076e-CDN/-9l6r29/802001/12a4f536ecb3d848c8e3bb4042f4bc77/9ddf09f9c6da954d39cdfe1c09f5d75c/_/download/contextbatch/js/sd.project.admin,jira.admin.conf,atl.admin,jira.project.sidebar,jira.global,jira.admin,com.atlassian.jira.projects.sidebar.init,-_super/batch.js?agile_global_admin_condition=true&jag=true&jaguser=true&locale=en-US:28loadCalendarList https://jira.companydomain.example/s/523cd976ac5919697d59133365232ef5-T/-9l6r29/802001/12a4f536ecb3d848c8e3bb4042f4bc77/a637b9096d55932171e265a96689939b/_/download/contextbatch/js/com.atlassian.servicedesk.frontend-webpack-plugin:71,jira.project.sidebar,-_super,-atl.admin,-sd.project.sidebar.content,-jira.project.sidebar,-jira.admin.conf,-sd.project.admin,-jira.global,-com.atlassian.jira.projects.sidebar.init/batch.js?agile_global_admin_condition=true&jag=true&jaguser=true&locale=en-US:310c https://jira.companydomain.example/s/7cd7d28a56f5f40534b1c62a47a3b5ca-CDN/-9l6r29/802001/12a4f536ecb3d848c8e3bb4042f4bc77/d73f0024c4f0aefac7ab1e8af8ff73f5/_/download/contextbatch/js/_super/batch.js?locale=en-US:40fireWith https://jira.companydomain.example/s/7cd7d28a56f5f40534b1c62a47a3b5ca-CDN/-9l6r29/802001/12a4f536ecb3d848c8e3bb4042f4bc77/d73f0024c4f0aefac7ab1e8af8ff73f5/_/download/contextbatch/js/_super/batch.js?locale=en-US:40u https://jira.companydomain.example/s/7cd7d28a56f5f40534b1c62a47a3b5ca-CDN/-9l6r29/802001/12a4f536ecb3d848c8e3bb4042f4bc77/d73f0024c4f0aefac7ab1e8af8ff73f5/_/download/contextbatch/js/_super/batch.js?locale=en-US:40o https://jira.companydomain.example/s/7cd7d28a56f5f40534b1c62a47a3b5ca-CDN/-9l6r29/802001/12a4f536ecb3d848c8e3bb4042f4bc77/d73f0024c4f0aefac7ab1e8af8ff73f5/_/download/contextbatch/js/_super/batch.js?locale=en-US:40batch.js:310:213077
Viele GrüßeFlorian
Can you try to open this using chrome or another browser other than fire fox?
Hello Aaron,
this is also the case with Firefox, Chrome and Edge.
Best regardsFlorian
As long as your a project admin you should be able to get to SLA's.
With that I would file a ticket with support to see if they can help with this issue as this is not something I believe I can help with.
Hi @Florian Welcome to the Community!
You should contact support about this issue.I can only offer a temporary solution so you don't waste time waiting for the SLA to work correctly.
You can use third-party add-ons from the Atlassian Marketplace, such as SLA Time and Report for Jira, to configure and monitor your SLAs correctly during the 30-day trial period. The app works with any browser and allows setting up the Work calendar.
It doesn't require Jira admin rights, so anyone can do the setup, but if you require further assistance, I'll be happy to help (my team develops the app).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.